Anti-Flu Herbal Sachet
Dekang’s herbal Sachet was developed by our own master practitioner and Senior TCM researcher Wang, Guangbo and other assisting practitioners to help combat current characteristics and trends of the influenza virus. Our herbal sachets can be worn, placed at home or in your office. The scents emitted can help to stimulate the body’s own immune function, change the acidity and alkali of the surrounding environment, and help to inhibit the invasion of viruses.
Anti-Flu Herbal Sachet
Herbal Ingredients：3 grams each.
Eupatorium (Pei Lan),when fragrant and wet, refreshes the spleen, adjusts qi and blood, and enhances physical fitness. Pharmacological studies show that Eupatorium 's 100% water decoction has a test tube dilution method, which shows that it can inhibit a variety of bacilli and bacteria, and its volatile oil can also inhibit the influenza virus.
Tsaolco fruit (Cao Guo), it can strongly dries dampness and disperses cold, check malarial disorders, and Dissolves stagnation and distention for focal distention and nausea due to cold from deficiency of the Spleen and Stomach. It shows anti-quorum sensing and anti-biofilm activity on Staphylococcus aureus (Gram positive), Salmonella Typhimurium and Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Gram negative). (Wikipedia)
Patchouli (HuoXiang), its extract can expand microvessels and its volatile oils can enhance digestion and preservation. When used with decoction and ethanol infusion it can inhibit a variety of fungi.
Mugwort leaf (AiYe), it can relieve coughs, asthma, and reduce transaminase. It also has a certain inactivation effect on hepatitis B virus as well as anti-cancer effects. At the same time Artemisia lobata releases inhibitors of allergic mediators and plays a role in reducing several major links of rapid-type allergies.
· During an epidemic or an influenza outbreak, it is recommended to carry the sachel with you and keep it in front of your nose. When the scent becomes weak, please replace it with a new sachet.
· Place sachet by bedside or pillow when going to bed at night.
· Children under the age of 6 need adult supervision when using this product.
· The medicine in the sachet is for external use only. Do not consume or ingest the sachet.
· If wearing the sachet with a lanyard, please do not pull on the lanyard to prevent any accidents.
· Pay special attention to any allergic reactions or symptoms. Stop immediately if any allergic reactions occur.
· The medicines in the sachet are to be kept sealed and protected from moisture or direct sunlight.
· Please replace the sachet if any medications begin leaking.
· Pregnant women should avoid the use of this product.