We are looking for highly skilled receptionists who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile to join our team on the front line.
- Create a welcoming environment for visitors
- Answer all incoming phone calls
- Responding to inquiries, while providing excellent customer service.
- Using a diary/computerized diary system to book, switch and cancel appointments.
- Register new patients according to established office protocols.
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation.
- verify and update patient information.
- inform patients of patient treatment procedures and policy.
- move patients through appointments as scheduled
- Complete all payment transactions.
- Maintaining various office files and providing general office filing support
- Ordering office supplies
Help out other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks.
Experience And Education
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Working experience in Canada, the experience in clinic is preferred.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement.